Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

worst crusie

Sail Date: March 08, 2009

First of all never go on a crusie during spring break, the triumph staff made little to no effort to curb the drinking of students on board. I don't deny carnival making a profit nor do i deny college age students having fun, after all I am a college professor,but carnival must take responsibility for the continuing service of alcohol to people who are obviously intoxicated. The noise, cursing,fighting banging into wall continued past 3a.m night after night. I tried to get my room changed and have security on the deck between 12mid and 4a,it never happpened.
Many people on the deck were afraid for their safety.

Cons: drunk,cursing,rude people

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

carpet needs to be cleaned