worst crusie

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2009
Ship: Carnival Triumph
First of all never go on a crusie during spring break, the triumph staff made little to no effort to curb the drinking of students on board. I don't deny carnival making a profit nor do i deny college age students having fun, after all I am a college professor,but carnival must take responsibility for the continuing service of alcohol to people who are obviously intoxicated. The noise, cursing,fighting banging into wall continued past 3a.m night after night. I tried to get my room changed and have security on the deck between 12mid and 4a,it never happpened.
Many people on the deck were afraid for their safety.

carpet needs to be cleaned

Cons: drunk,cursing,rude people

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.