Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not so great

Sail Date: September 07, 2008

I was looking forward to our 25th weeding anniversary on this cruise, however was disappointed for the whole 7 days. The room selected, with description thru vacation was in front of the washing machine room, passengers washed sometimes until 3am in the morning. I had a horrible experience through out the trip. I choose the room based on the description agent provided, never mentioned the washing machine. I complained to the cruise ship, but cant do anything about it since I did not book directly from them. I did not paid any less for this cruise going through vacation. I choose vacation because I am a member. I love ; but will never book another cruise thru them again. What a disappointment.

Pros: Entertainments, food and seeing old friends

Cons: My cabin

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

I dont know how to read mapwell, but will ask a lot of question next time about the location of my cabin
The breakfast is the same every morning for 7 days
The ship is great, well kept