An excellent cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2008
This was our fifth cruise, four on carnival, I can't complain about anything because I'm on vacation and on a cruise. It has always been an excellent adventure. This particular cruise was as glorious.

as always the food is excellent, especially in the dinning room. Great selections.

excellent shows

ship staff very friendly and courteas.

ship size was nice, I've seen cleaner ships before, but I don't blame the ship staff, it's the guests!

out steward was an awesome person, he was always there when I needed something. Very friendly, called us by name.
walked and shopped around town.
The beach and pool off the pier is a must see. beautiful clear, turquoise waters. a great pool!
Magen's Bay beautiful beach.
disappointed not able to visit this port due to weather. I was looking forward to it.

Pros: service, food, ports of call, entertainment

Cons: due to weather weren't able to make a stop at private island

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!