Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An excellent cruise

Sail Date: August 17, 2008

This was our fifth cruise, four on carnival, I can't complain about anything because I'm on vacation and on a cruise. It has always been an excellent adventure. This particular cruise was as glorious.

Pros: service, food, ports of call, entertainment

Cons: due to weather weren't able to make a stop at private island

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

ship size was nice, I've seen cleaner ships before, but I don't blame the ship staff, it's the guests!
as always the food is excellent, especially in the dinning room. Great selections.
out steward was an awesome person, he was always there when I needed something. Very friendly, called us by name.
ship staff very friendly and courteas.
excellent shows
Grand Turk Island
The beach and pool off the pier is a must see. beautiful clear, turquoise waters. a great pool!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
disappointed not able to visit this port due to weather. I was looking forward to it.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Magen's Bay beautiful beach.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
walked and shopped around town.