I would say

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2008
If you are looking not to spend as much on a cruise, this one is fine. The old addage, "you get what you pay for" applies to this one. The ship always seemed crowded. Especially the buffet. I don't know why, the food wasn't that great. Our dining room waiter and asst. waiter were terrific, but when we chose the dining room for breakfast, the waiters were rude. I was happy with the size of my room and the attendant was great. This was my second carnival cruise and I don't think I will cruise carnival again. We are not smokers and drinkers and that's mostly what you find on carnival. If that's your thing, go for it. The overall experience wasn't awful, it just wasn't what I was hoping for.

The dining room food was ok, but the buffet food was terrible. Always long lines so we only ate there 3 times out of the week

When they say family friendly programs, it would be nice if the women weren't half naked

My son is 10 and didn't do much here because he felt they treated him like he was 3. They lump the 9-11 year olds with the toddlers much of the time, so it wasn't the experience he had hoped for

Everyting seemed crowded

DUNNS RIVER FALLS IS GREAT.
Don't Miss: DUNNS RIVER FALLS
STINGRAY CITY IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! SNORKLING IS TERRIFIC! MY 10 YEAR OLD LOVED IT
Don't Miss: STINGRAY CITY

Pros: Our dining room staff and my stateroom attendant were terrific

Cons: The food in the buffet was not very good

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!