Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AN EXCITING CRUISE

Sail Date: July 13, 2008

THE SHIP WAS THE LARGEST I EVER TRAVELLED IN,VERY SPACIOUS AND ROOMY. THE BATHROOM AND THE ROOM ITSELF WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. THE DESIGN WORK AND THE ART WORK WERE FABULOUS. THIS WAS THE FIRST SHIP WITH THIS KINDS OF ARTWORK THROUGHOUT THE SHIP. THE CEILING DESIGN WAS MAGNIFICENT, EVEN THE AREA WHERE THE ELEVATOR RUNS. THIS AREA WAS QUITE AMAZING WHEN YOU LOOK FROM THE BOTTOM OR TOP. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED

Pros: THE CLEANLINESS AND THE SHOWS

Cons: THE DESERT AND THE LUNCH AT LIDO DECK

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

AS I SAID BEFORE, I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASE WITH THIS SHIP, VERY CLEAN THROUGHOUT THE SHIP, THE LAYOUT WAS VERY GOOD, EXCEPT I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION ON WHERE THE CENTER POOL IS LOCATED. I THINK THE POOL NEXT TO THE BAR IN THE CENTER OF THE SHIP IS NOT A GOOD PLACEMENT. THAT AREA SHOULD LEFT VACANT FOR THE EVENING ACTIVITIES, LIKE DANCING, ICE CARVING ETC. THE POOL IS TOO CLUSTERED . AS YOU CAN SEE, THE DANCERS WERE DANCING ON THE EDGE OF THE POOL, THE ICE CARVING WAS DONE BEHING THE POOL, LOTS OF PEOPLE CANNOT SEE ANYTHING, THE HAIRY CHEST COMPETITON WAS DONE IN A VERY CLUSTERED AREA BECAUSE OF THE POOL. THIS IS A VERY LARGE SHIP WITH LOTS OF SPACE, BUT THIS SHOULD HAVE CAREFULLY THOUGHT OUT BEFORE.
FOODS WAS VERY GOOD. THE TIME WAS PERFECT. I ENJOYED THE FOOD VERY MUCH. I DO HAVE TWO THINGS TO SAY, I OVERHEARD ANOTHER PASSENGER COMPLAINING TO THE WAITRESS ABOUT THE VARIETY OF DIET DESERT. TODAY MORE AND MORE PEOPLE WITH DIET ISSUE ARE TRAVELLING, PEOPLE WITH DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE ETC ETC.
THEY SERVED LEMON CAKE FOR DIET DESERT ABOUT 5 DAYS IN A ROW, I MEAN THE ONLY DIET DESERT, THEN A CHOCOLATE DIET CAKE. ALSO ON TWO CASES WE DISCOVER CHICKEN UNCOOKED . THIS WAS FROM THE LIDO DECK, AT LUNCH. THE CHICKEN WAS COMPLETELY RAW AS MY DAUGHTER TRY TO CUT THE CHICKEN, YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE BLOOD.NOT TOO GOOD.
I ENJOYED THE SHOWS VERY MUCH, GOOD DANCERS AND VERY BEAUTIFUL AS WELL. I ENJOYED THE STATE OF THE ART SPECIAL EFFECT AT THE STAGE, LIGHTING WAS EXCELLENT, AS WELL AS THE DIFFERENT BACKGROUND. VERY NICE.
THIS WAS THE BEST STATEROOM I EVER TRAVELLED IN. THE BATHROOM WAS VERY BIG WITH VERY BIG SINK, THE ROMM IN THE BATHROOM WAS VERY NICE TO MOVE AROUND, VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.THIS WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. I LOVE THE COLOR AS WELL.
THE RESPONSE FROM THE STAFF WAS VERY SATISFYING. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. VERY FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO OFFER HELP.
George Town, Grand Cayman
INDEED THE PORT WAS MY BEST PORT. I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE I WAS HERE. I TOOK THE SEVEN MILE BEACH WALK, BUT I SPENT ALL THE TIME IN THE CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER WITH A FLOAT AND MY FAMILY. WE HAD A VERY EXCELLENT TIME HERE, ONLY PROBLEM, NEED TO IMPROVE ON THE CHANGING AREA. THIS WAS A COMPLETE MESS, NEEDS TO IMPROVE.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
AT THIS PORT I TOOK THE WALK UP THE FALLS, AT FIRST I WAS NOT TOO TRILLED, BUT AFTER I GET STARTED WE START TO GET INTO THE GROOVE. THE GUIDE THERE WAS WONDERFUL. I DO HAVE A COMMENT TO MAKE REGARDING THE WELCOMING WORKERS THERE, AT THE START OF THE TOURS, I DONT LIKE THE REMARKS FROM ONE OF THE GIRLS THERE, JUST WHERE WE WERE GETTING THE HAND BAND, SHE WAS EXPLAINING THE TRIP TO THE FALLS, BUT AS A PERSON IN HER POSITION SHE SHOULD BE MORE POLITE TO TOURIST. WHILE EXPLAING, SHE SAID," IF YOU CANT HEAR ME, TOO BAD " IN VERY RUDE MANNER. THIS RIGHT HERE IS A TURN OFF FOR VISITORS
I DID GET OFF AT THIS PORT, I TOOK A TRIP SIGHT SEEING AND A TOUR OF TIKILAH MAKING. AFTER THAT WE WENT SHOPPING, I WOULD RATE THIS GOOD.THE GUIDE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HILIAROUS. MAKE US LAUGH ALL THE WAY.