Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was our first time cruising on the Triumph on Oct 27, 2007 and we loved it. There were 5 of us. My husband and I and out 3 children 11, 7, 4. We all had a blast. Totally, different then what I expected. The ship was very cleaned. The staterooms were bigger then I thought. We had an Oceanview cabin with all 5 of us in it, and let me tell you that there was still room to walk and move around. The bathroom was also bigger then what I thought. the staff was very friendly always had a smile on there faces. The food was also good, the only down fall was the breakfast buffet that served the same breakfast every morning. that got old like after the 2nd day...But, overall the food was good. Of course my husband and the couple that we met with there 2 children were trying to see how many lobster tails they could eat. I think my husband had like 6 lobster tails and needless to say the other guy out beated my husband. So, it was like that all week at dinner time with my husband and John. Of course in one week my husband put on atleast 10lbs. Our waiter at dinner was awesome we danced around the table and sang. everyone was just so very friendly. My kids were never bored. We did take advantage of the Camp Carnival on Sea days my girls 11, 7 loved it and my 4 year old didn't want any parts of. I couldn't blame him because we were leaving him with kids he didn't know they pair them up in age range so of course he wasn't with his sisters. But, we tried and he cried. No big deal. The Camp Carnival staffs were awesome also, always kept the kids doing something different. I can't wait to go again, we booked another cruise on Triumph for Nov 2008 doing the Western Carribean. We can't wait.. We are hooked. We had a great time! I would recommend this ship to anyone.

Pros: WOW...just about everything

Cons: The lines when getting off the ship to an Island

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Food good, except for breakfast same old stuff everyday morning.
Entertainment was very good!
Ship was very cleaned!
Size was more then what I excepted. like I said we had 5 in an oceanview cabin and still had room to walk and move.
Everyone very friendly and always smiling!
Camp Carnival is the best! If you are traveling with children please take advantage of this feature.