Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Horrible Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

I don't even know where to start. I have sailed with Carnival before and had such a great time, I talked my husband and two other couples into going!! I felt bad after!! People, if you have to bring your kids on vacation with you then you should be responsible for them, not let them run wild on the ship till 3-4 in the morning! And security!! Where the heck were they!! I swear if my 14 year old son talk to me or anyone else in such disrespect I would SMACK him. And there were quite a few kids there that needed a good beating!!!! To me the whole experience was like being on a floating Walmart!!!! No luxury, no piece, no tranquility...nothing!!! This ship was as ghetto as the 90% of its guest and crew!!! Shame on you Carnival!!! Fun ship my BUT!!

Pros: Roger our waiter

Cons: Everything!!! Ports, activities, shows, food, Rude unsupervise minors running a muck!

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.

Not even
Really, the ship was like a 2.5 star hotel. Had a couple of bells and whistles, but most of it was not in working order!
Was dissapointed! Took forever to get dinner. We had the late seating and never got out before the 10:30 show started! I felt bad for our waiter...I guess the Chef was some extreamly tempered power crazed guy, and if the food quality was great, then I could understand!!! But NO!!! Average at its best!!!
Our room was the best part of the ship!! Always clean, and comfortable.....untill late night when Kids would run up and down the hall banging doors!!
BAD BAD BAD, Maria was horrible! Could not understand a thing she was saying 90% of the time. Her english was so bad I would have to seek a spanish speaking guest to interpet was she said when she would repeat the announcement in spanish. So not fun!!!