It Sucked BIG TIME!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2007
Ship: Carnival Triumph
I had problems with customer service, they are very poor in this area. I had problems with service, their staff can be rude and insulting. Gee I spent thousands,and got treated like I should thank them for doing their job!

The food wasn't that great, I expected more, and better.

The excursions were good. But alot of things they brag on we found lagging. The Suschi Bar is a cart with only a couple of weak choices. The "Tokyo Underground" is a weak arcade with fake rocks on the walls, oh and you pay for everything! The games are old and out of date.

The staff does such a good job your teens can get easy access to booze. Kids run around making noise at all hours of the night. Their security is a joke.

I was lied to, insulted, had to waive down people for service, It was the worst service I've ever had.

The ship is beautiful, but it takes a week to figure out where everything is.

The bed wasn't comfortable, I considered sleeping on the floor.
Don't book anything they drop you off at Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. There's duty free shopping right off the boat, a nice beach and big giant party all about 10 feet from the dock.
The food was kinda weak. However this island is beautiful in every way. It really was fab!
Don't Miss: Just go to the beach, its free, fantastic, and I live on a beach!
The Castaway Girl snorkling was the highlite of the vacation. I could go on forever about it. Just go!
Don't Miss: Castaway girl, snorkeling. Everything about it was great including the price!
I thought it would be a slum, was I wrong! Don't book and excursion, everything is close by, your on a small islet(about a mile or so). The forts are in fantastic shape, the shopping is pleantiful, and cheap!

Pros: the Destinations were great.

Cons: The staff and service sucked

Recommends Carnival Triumph? No.