A GREAT CURISE IT WAS THE BEST

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Triumph
THIS SHIP WAS THE BEST. I HAD A LOT OF FUN ON THIS SHIP. I WAS HAPPY THAT IT WAS ALWAYS CLEAN, THE STAFF WORKERS WERE VERY NICE. THE ROOM SERVICE WAS GREAT, THEY CAME FAST AND WAS VERY NICE WHEN ANSWERING THE PHONE. THAT WAS OUTSTANDING TO ME BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY WERE VERY BUSY, BUT THEY NEVER LET IT SHOW. THE FOOD WAS GREAT AT ALL TIMES. THE DINER WAS COLD AT TIMES, BUT THEY HAD GREAT FOOD. THE CASINO WAS GUN EVEN THOUGH I LOST A LOT OF MONEY. I LIKE HANGING OUT IN THE ARCADE AND KARIKEO LOUNGE. AT NIGHT THE MADE IT FUN FOR US WE ALWAYS HAD THINGS TO DO. THE PERFORMERS WERE GREAT EVERY NIGHT IN THE THEATER. I FELT LIKE EVERYONE WAS FAMILY BECAUSE OF THE MOOD THAT WAS SET ON THE CRUISE.
MY STATEROOM WAS NICE IT WAS ENOUGH ROOM TO MOVE AROUND IN.
CAPTIN'S NIGHT WAS NICE EVERYONE WAS SO HUMBLE AND DRESSED UP. THE CAPTIN REALLY SPOKE TO US AND TOOK PICTURES WITH US. HE WAS NICE.
GETTING ON AND OOF THE SHIP WAS NERVER REALLY A PROBLEM BECAUSE THE STAFF HAD EVERYTHING ORGAINZED AND DID EVERYTHING FAST. THEY ALSO ALWAYS HAD A SMILE ON THEIR FACES.
OVERALL I FELT LIKE A PRINCESS BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT AT MY FINGER TIPS.

THE DINING ROOM WAS NICE MY TABLE WAS ALWAYS SET, I COULD CHANGE MY MIND A MILLION TIMES AND MY WAITER WAS ALWAYS PATIENT. THE NY DELI WAS ALSO ONE OF MY FAV.SPOTS TO EAT.

ENTERTAINMENT WAS GREAT I LOVED THE DANCERS AND THE COMIDAINS.

EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T BRING ANTY CHILDREN I WAS STILL THERE WITH MY LITTLE SISTER AND COSIN AND THEY HAD A GREAT TIME BECAUSE THEY WERE ABLE TO HAVE THEIR FUN TIME OF THE DAY AT THE ARCADE OR WITH A CRWE MEMBER DOING SO TYPE OF ACTIVITY OR LEARNING SOMETHING NEW.

THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY THEY JOKED AROUND AND PLAYED WITH US THEY MADE ME FEEL REAL RELAXED. "GO BLUE TEAM"

EVEYTHING WAS ALWAYS CLEAN, EVEN IF I WALKED OUT MY ROOM FOR 10MINS WHEN I CAME BACK MY ROOM WAS CLEAN. THE BATHROOMS WERE CLEANED. AND THE TABLES I NEVER HAD TO WAIT OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO SIT BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN.

STATE ROOM ONCE AGIN WAS ALWAYS CLEAN.

Pros: THE NIGHT CLUBS, MY ROOM WAS ALWAYS CLEAN, ROOM SEVICE WAS FAST AND NICE AND THE FOOD

Cons: SOMETIMES IT WAS A BIT COLD

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!