Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Carribran Cruise

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was clean and well maintained.

Pros: The Food

Cons: lack of deck chairs

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

Could have been friendlier at times.
Would have liked more options.
Our waiters were excellent.
The first 2 days they were quite disorganized. Signing in and out was a nightmare. I noticed they had a full day of camp while in port but times were limited at sea. I would have liked to have had more activities at sea as I tookk them into the ports. Staff was OK - nothing special. Kids complained some of the activites were boring especially for the 6-8 yr old group.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very nice again - beautiful place. The Prate encounter was great for young kids or families.
Don't Miss: Swim with stingrays.
Very nice, beautiful beaches, treated nice at restaurant.
Don't Miss: Submarine!!!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The river climbing was not well run. At the Bamboo becah club we were ignored until a supervisor was contacted. I could live without this port.