Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Time of my life!!

Sail Date: November 25, 2006

I had th emost enjoyable time while on Carnival Triumph. This was my first cruise and it exceeded my expectations. The most enjoyable thing that I found to do during the day was lay out in the sun and enjoy the warm air even though the decks were a little crowded and it was hard to find a chair. The piano bar located on the 5th floor was the best place that I found on the ship. Mark (the piano player) kept the audience fuly entertained. There was never a moment where I was bored. The embarkation process was a little disorganized and chaotic but all of the staff was very friendly and helpful. To sum everything up everything was beyond my expectations and I would very highly recommend for someone to take this cruise.

Pros: Mark and the piano bar.

Cons: Crowded Decks during the daytime.

Recommends Carnival Triumph? Yes!

The ship was very clean and well maintained.
The food was superb and there was something for everyones taste.
I loved the balcony. The room was always kept very clean and the steward was very friendly as well.
The staff was awesome. They were very friendly and helpful with anything you might need. Thank you for that.
Once again the piano bar was the best there was. I have never had that much fun in one area. The music and service was one of a kind.