Very disappointing!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 21, 2006
Ship: Carnival Triumph
The ship was clean and decorated nicely

Many guest were complaining about the overall quality of the food. I heard several people say that many things on this cruise were way below the usual cruise standards, especially the food.

I saw two comedians and a magican, but the entertainment was not at all what I expected when Vegas like shows were supposed to be the order of the day!!?

Several staff members were helpful and quite friendly, but several of them were not. I encountered one very rude waitress in the dining room which made me decide not to return there for the last four days of my trip. I also encountered a very rude ship's officer when I asked directions on the first day of my trip. I might also mention that you better be ready to disembark as soon as they call your deck or you will be hassled by the staff even if you are only a few minutes late.

Very quiet room and very comfortable bed!
The views were breathtaking!!!!
Don't Miss: This is definitely the place that everyone should take a bus tour up into the mountains to get a good view of the island.
This was a rather rough and dirty place if you venture away from the tourist areas in downtown. The vendors can be rudely aggressive, so you have to be firm if you are not interested in their souvenirs.
Don't Miss: Water taxi ride to shopping areas.
We got into port just before the sun went down. It was difficult to get any pictures or really see much. Most guests returned to the ship with in an hour or two.

Pros: Comfort of stateroom

Cons: Food, entertainment, attitude of several staff members, and odds in the casino