Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our wonderful vacation

Sail Date: August 05, 2006

Since this was our first cruise it was hard to know what to expect but once you see the ship in the distance it is just awesome. Then when we were finally on board it was a bit overwellming. It was as our 15 year old put SO COOL.

Pros: almost everything

Cons: debarkation

Our children were just old enough they felt like we were taking them to a babysitter and did't want to go.
This ship size was really nice because since it was a big ship most of the time you didn't even feel like you were moving. The ship was well maintained and very well taken care of. It was beautiful.
We loved the food and it was all GREAT. The things you hear about we were actually eating. Lobster Tail, Baked Alaska. YUM YUM
Our Stateroom was very nice as a first traveler we had an inside room, next time we will have a room with a window or balcony. The only down fall was our room was directly over the Lounge, you could hear the noise from the lounge. It by no way dampered our spirit, next time I will know I don't want that.
Every one that represented Carnival did so exceptionally. You did not see people mad, or that's not my job, they were well trained and acted liked they cared you were there. Especially the cabin stewards and the dinning room waiters.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
our taxi driver took us to a beach he got a kick back from, then when I wanted to go to the flea market he dropped me off were he also gets a kick back and told my wife and the other people on the van they may not see me again. HA!
Don't Miss: Dunn River Falls
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: turtle farm, HELL
I don't care for the vendors in the shops badgering at you to look at there items.
Don't Miss: Atlantas