A grade of B- for my cruise

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Very comfortable and attractive decor and, mechanically-speaking, I felt very safe on board. Only recall one slight bit of movement.

Lobster, Beef Wellington,Chateaubriand..It doesnt get any better, and decor made us feel special...like that of expensive restuarant. Not fond of having to dine with persons I didnt know for every meal in the dining room, but staff always accomodated my requests for private table.

I am in show business and was blown away at the choreography, singing, set and costume design. Talented dances and singers!!! Wish had been matinee. I would have gone to all.

Everyone great.

difficult to find way around in -- even after 5 days! Better signage if not better design. Very clean. Very nice decor tha was appropriate to the function.

Pleasantly surprised at how large cabin was. Comfortable beds, big bath and l love those plush white terry cloth robes! Also love the floor to ceiling, wall to wall window of cabin...almost good as balcony.
My favorite stop on cruise. Very good bus tour..wish had more timet o shop at marketplace we stopped at as wares very nice. Since we didnt swim at beach stop was rather long, hot wait for those who did but really liked the burger joint there. Great food.
Very nice catamaran excursion. Recommend it
Don't Miss: catamaran ride.
Not there long enough to do much
Don't Miss: not there long enough to see any.

Pros: roomy cabin with good amenities and friendly staff.

Cons: too little time in ports, ship confusing to get around in