Carnival Sunshine Cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2016
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

This was my 15 cruise and 14tlh cruise with Carnival.  Overall the crew and the ship were great.    The entertainment was constant, and Emma our cruise director was one of the best that I've seen.  The food in the dining room and in the specialty restaurant's was top notch.  Lido deck and buffet were excellent as well.  If I had to be critical the one point that needs improvement was the wait time in the main dining room.  I had the option time that allowed us to eat whenever we wanted and seemed that they could use more staff in the dining room to help reduce the wait time.  Other than that nice job with everything else.  The kids had a great time as well and loved both the water park and Camp Carnival.

Clean and service was great. There was a noise coming from below our cabin that caused my fiancé to loose sleep some of the nights, but Carnival was great with handling our concerns.