Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Great family trip!

Sail Date: August 09, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

So much to do with the kids! Carnival Camp is amazing when the adults want to have some alone time worry free! The food is great, I never felt crowded or rushed during meals or events. Even going thru customs, embankment and disbarment was very well organized. My next trip I will upgrade my room (I had the balcony suite on cloud 9) which was wonderful but once the second queen size bed comes out leaves little room for all 4 of us to move about without bumping into each other. Overall great trip, my travel agent was amazing, and I would recommend to anyone of all ages. P.S. The kids waterpark was equally fun for us adults too :-)

Wonderful service and our housekeeper was amazingly awesome!