Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

The worst cruise ever

Sail Date: June 30, 2016

It stated when I was told by 6 people that passports were required. The 7 person advised me that because I was traveling out and back into the USA by boat a birth certificate and photo id was good. It was my 20th year anniversary and everything that I had prepaid for my anniversary was not provided when requested, cake, champagne etc. I received a gold card on my last cruise on the Breeze January 2016 and June 2016 on the Sunshine I received a red card. I went to guest services 6 times my first 2 days on the ship. They wanted me to name when and what ships I sailed. Are you serious, you should have all that on file. I provided a credit card and nothing was going through, I was told me card was on file, there was problem with my address. I have been living at the same place for 10 years. Provide them with cash and they took $200 for gratuities that day. Are you serious, I don't think so. It is really too much to type. The dining room had a wait to eat and once in the dining room it took forever to get your food. My son vomited and I told several waiters and waitresses to it wasn't until people begin stepping in it that something was done. The icing on the cake was when they destroyed my photos and advised me to pay for them in advance and they would be ready the morning prior to debarkation. I opened up the package as I leaving the ship and the pictures were not of me, they were of someone else. smh Carnival I will be taking my business else where.

The cabin steward was great, but the shower kept backing up. The steward had to send someone 2 times. He was very helpful. But, 2 times for a day cruise. We just stop telling him because nothing was being done.