Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Second Mate

Packed full!

Sail Date: May 02, 2014

This was one of the oldest average cruising aged cruises I have ever been on with Carnival.  Even the statistics onboard reflected the same.  It was a Southern Caribbean which explains some of why.  I personally loved the relaxed atmosphere and the Serenity area is gorgeous but small and you had to be there at 6 or 7 in the morning to get a cabana!  My 2 - 20 year old twins did wish there was more entertainment onboard geared towards their age but again I think it was because of the itinerary and average age onboard.  The liquid lounge was empty most of the time.  The layout to get to dining venues was not laid out well although this is an older ship and they had to do their best to arrange walkways around the existing galley.  Over all nice experience and service was great!

1 Comment