Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Good Value

Sail Date: July 18, 2015

If you want the cruise experience at a good value I would defiantly recommend Carnival. The onboard shows were outstanding, the comedy club was top notch with the but a little over crowded. The only thing I could complain about is the food. I have been on many cruises lines and the this one has or should I say had the worst food for the first 3-4 days of the cruise. I am talking about the food that is included with the price not the stuff you find in the restaurants that you pay extra for....that was pretty good. Now maybe I got use to it or maybe there were some issues that got resolved but by the end of the cruise the food in the main dinning room was really not bad, so something changed. But all in all I would say if you are trying to save a few hundred and don't mind eating fast food quality for a few days it a pretty good time. Happy

I have to admit that it was only the first 3-4 days, so it might have been a one off experience.
outstanding shows
Our cabin attendant was great, very personable and friendly. Always busy and it seem like every time we left the room he would clean it, even if it was 5-10 mins. Certainly on top of his job.

The comedy club needs to be moved to the main theater, it was packed standing room only every night for all shows. Also had to wait in line 30 mins or more just to get in. The comedians were extremely good though, only reason we put up with the crowd.

1 Comment