Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 10, 2015

We had a wonderful  and relaxing time.

I liked the way they did anytime dining this year.

Due to the high volume of children on board due to the summer month I wish that the second PG comedy show at 8:30  did not include children. We liked to have dinner, go to the 7:15 show and then the 8:30 comedy show.  The later comedy shows I did not enjoy due to the language and the nature of the subjects.

The transfers to and from the airport were great.

Everyone on the ship were warm, caring and very hard workers.

I loved Jamie Dee. The first time we had a female director. She was so enthusiastic, involved and helpful. She added a lot to our cruise.

quiet location
with a bit of walking from the comedy club but after eating we needed the exercise