Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic cruise!

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

Clean environment\, entertainment galore\, the entertainment was expectional.

Pros: It's hard to choose\, everything was top class\, the service was great\, the food really delicious and the staff very polite and helpful\, everything was great!

Cons: in all honesty I cannot place my finger on anything that I did not like\, I loved everything about this cruisr.

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? Yes!

Food was great and the dining areas clean.
Comfortable and spacious stateroom.
Our offshore excursion trip left us because we overslept .The staff was very instrumental in helping us to get a refund. Love the overall attention given to all matters that they have to address.
I really loved the energy of the coordinator. The performers were also very dynamic.