Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Very rocky cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

I have cruised a few times before and never have been on a ship that was so rocky. Something had to have been malfunctioning (stabalizers maybe) as the ship was extremely rough. Our last stop was extended for repairs and our last night on ship was very smooth. I was so sick from the motion that I could not eat my dinner at the steak house and wasted money for myself and my friend on this meal. My room was not impressive. None of the food served on the ship was hot when served. Port area stores were all closed in Marsalle and La Speazza and we were not warned of this prior to buying transport tickets to city center. It was storming in Marsalle and the bus driver who stopped to pick us up stated we would have to wait for another bus as he was done. We stood in the rain and wind for over an hour with no cover to even get under. During the day on the ship all but the hamburger and buffet were closed\, options for eating very slim. No shops or casino open during the day if you did not go on an excursion. Nothing to do but sleep during the day. Carpet on ship had fuzz balls everywhere all the time. One side of the ship always smelled like sewage. TV falling off the wall in room. Unable to sleep at night from rocking and bar music till 2 or 3 am. Definetly not worth the money that was charged for this cruise.

Pros: casino

Cons: Constant rocking cruise

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? No.

Most closed during the day and all served at luke warm temp.
tv falling off wall that had to be fixed. Music from bar all night long. No rest
Very few were very friendly or excited about their job. I would like to say that Vera in the casino bar was very nice and very helpful with Ports of call. She was the best part of the cruise and an assett to Carnival.
Very poor compared to other cruises.