Good cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sunshine
In general I liked the cruise\, I am not very happy about food: a lot of passengers were 50+\, however the food was more appropriate for younger people\, who can eat a lot in the evening without bad consequences\, breakfast was poor\, lunch was OK\, but it was the same menu every day and I did not take dinners at the restaurants because I cant eat after 5

Pros: attitude of staff\, cleanliness

Cons: too much loud announcements\, not enough channels on TV\, even not a weather channel

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? Yes!