Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Great people, but still some kinks

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The ship is truly grand\, but there are a laundry list of items that are still needing to be fixed. There are leaks randomly (my daughter and son had one in their room). The sewer smell occurs randomly as well\, mainly in the halls. The buffet food was acceptable\, but the dining room food was much more pleasing. The only food that was open 24/7 was the deli and the pizzas. I would have wanted the burgers and tacos to be open 24/7 too. The buffet food would be great that would be open all day\, but it closes right after lunch (around 2 to 3 pm) and that is it until dinner which lasts until 9 pm. Then you are dependant on pizzas\, deli sandwiches (which serve hot dogs too)\, and the limited room service.

Pros: The friendly waiters

Cons: Leaks and sometimes sewer smell

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? Yes!

Waiters are nice\, but you can tell they are tired and overworked. One incident on the first day was this food runner picking up food gave us a little bit of attitude when asked to get us a coke. \"That isn't my job\, I only clean food\".