Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

EXCELLENT CRUISE & CRUISE DIRECTOR!!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

I enjoyed the cruise and ship. This was my first cruise so I had lots of learning and trying times. I made the best of everything that I could get done and truly enjoyed it. I do not agree with how the Alcohol program is ran on the ship as the entire cabin must purchased the program even though someone does not drink alcohol. They wont split and let one buy the alcohol program and the other get the soda program but I do understand why they do it but still do not agree but that is a personal issue and not a bad ship issue cause that cruise and ship was awesome.

Pros: Cruise Director and her Entertainment Team

Cons: The cost of pictures which should have a program just like the Soda and Alcohol Programs

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? Yes!

Some last minute cancellations due to crew injuries and sick issues and the lack of entertainers in those areas cause good shows to not being seen but overall the Entertainment and Activities were awesome!
Loved it.. First Cruise ever and glad I did it on the Carnival Sunshine.
Great Food from Steakhouse 555
Loved the towel animals.
The entire ship staff was 110% certified BEST!
From what i could see\, the kids that were on-board were having a blast. I would bring my kid on this ship next time.