Average Cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sunshine
I was surprised to learn that the ship was not new\, it was the old Destiny ship that was renovated. There was an order in the room as well as the hallways at times. The excursions on the ship were great but the activities on the ship were average.

I have been on several other Carnival cruises and the food was excellent. The food on this cruise was less than average. I found myself eating at local restaurants off the ship.

It appeared that there were many new employees on the ship because the food orders were often wrong.

Pros: The Excursions

Cons: Activities on Ship

Recommends Carnival Sunshine? No.