Just What I Wanted!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

This was a first cruise for my boyfriend, so we were hoping for a stress-free, calm cruise experience, and we got it.  The staff of the Carnival Sunshine were super efficient, and all the services and scheduled excursions went smoothly.  We were never bored for a moment.  We especially enjoyed the trivia games on the Promenade, and the sing-alongs in the Piano Bar.  The food was spectacular!  I can't say which we enjoyed more: trying new flavours at the 4-course formal dinners, or scrounging for yummy bites at the countless food stations at the buffet!  Our stateroom with balcony on Deck 6 was very comfortable, and my boyfriend was really impressed with the spaciousness.  If you are looking for a cruise that's very hip, or edgy, or luxurious, the Sunshine may not be the perfect choice.  However, this time I really wanted comfort, ease, peace, and great service, and that's what I found with Carnival.  Thanks for a lovely time!

Plenty of space for a couple, and all the amenities worked perfectly.
Be prepared to walk...a lot.