smaller ships

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

The cruise was good but I am I guess the bigger ships. Too many people for the help to keep up with. The rooms for the shows were not big enough to fix all the people that wanted to see the shows. Had to stand in a long line to get into them. Also cleaning people in buffet area couldn't keep up with keeping the tables cleaned up. I had to sit at a dirty table every day, which is not what I encountered on my previous Carnival crusies. But I price was very good, swo guess you get what you pay for. It still was a nice cruise.

food great as always

not quite as good as previous Carnivale cruises

don't have kids