Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

smaller ships

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

The cruise was good but I am I guess the bigger ships. Too many people for the help to keep up with. The rooms for the shows were not big enough to fix all the people that wanted to see the shows. Had to stand in a long line to get into them. Also cleaning people in buffet area couldn't keep up with keeping the tables cleaned up. I had to sit at a dirty table every day, which is not what I encountered on my previous Carnival crusies. But I price was very good, swo guess you get what you pay for. It still was a nice cruise.

food great as always
not quite as good as previous Carnivale cruises
Children's Programs don't have kids