Awesome and Super Fun week on the sunshine

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 02, 2014
Ship: Carnival Sunshine

I thought almost everything about the sunshine was perfect. The Food was really delicious (especially the steakhouse), staff was really hardworking and nice, the layout of the boat was good, most of the entertainment was excellent , and the comedy shows were actually pretty funny. We left from Port Canaveral and stopped at Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk. I loved all the destinations except Grand Turk is a little boring besides the beach. The one thing I HIGHLY RECOMMEND for everyone to do is the jeep tour on St.Thomas. You get to drive around the whole island, go to a really beautiful non crowded white sand beach, See amazing views at the top of the island, and the guides were really funny and cool. It also leaves you with spare time to do what ever you want. The only things that i didnt like about the ship was the main pool and George Lopez comedy club were sort of small, but it ended up being fine.This newer Ship and its ports are beautiful, so I highly recommend it to anyone no matter what age or whether its your 1st or 20th cruise. I hope to see the sunshine again in the future. :)

Best carnival ship