Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice ship, Gluten free food, excellent adults section, fun for kids, casino and more (art auction guy was the worst ever Fabrizio Harper)

Sail Date: January 12, 2014

Well we had a blast- The ship was beautiful, food we like Mongolian style, and lots of gluten free options. Our kids ranged in age from 2- 16 and they all absorbed every minute of their cruise. We like newer ships as they have more to offer and have done numerous cruises with Carnival, Royal C., Disney, Celebrity, etc. I met many nice people on this one and enjoyed the game area for kids (pool tables, mini golf, obstacle course w/arness). The comedy shows was a real highlight and something we looked forward to every night (family friendly and adult only).

I was very surprised though to have a poor art auction experience and those around me agreed and we left early. This guy Fabrizio was so rude to his staff, and even us- wish I had a video of how he spoke to us (never been treated so rude in my life by someone who is trying to sell me a collectible). I was looking at some Muhammad Ali autograph memorabilia and the price was very fair or competitive but the experience ws unreal. They had a piece of art they were describing with the U.S. Flag upside down- really the auctioneer should have caught that right away but he looked at it and went on describing it until we told him. I could go on about how he told us he was going to take the champagne away and threatened to close the auction- Right then I knew this was going to go from bad to worse and it did- so my advice to you- save some time and avoid this auction guy and do one on another cruise ship.

Have fun!!!

New Orleans, Louisiana
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Our favorite- walk off and go to the right and you will be at the beach in 10 minutes
Belize City, Belize
we do not get off at this stop