Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

first timer

Sail Date: July 28, 2013

As newly weds, we had a lovely experience. The only 2 things that I was annoyed with was I had to get up at 5am to secure a cabana in the upper(adults only) area. There should be a revolving system where all passengers wanting to use the area, have turns using it. As a newly wed, it would have been nice to be able to have it for more than just a day. Also, I noticed that the spa specials were not offered at convenient times. Sign up times usually opened when 90% of the passengers were out on excursions. Otherwise the food and other services were highly recommendable.
asian restaurant in particular
gorgeous beach
Naples, Italy
loved Capri
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
WOW!...not enough time to see it all
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Pisa was great to see
Monte Carlo, Monaco wasnt on our list to visit
Marseille (Provence), France
lovely view from Notre Dame
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands wasnt on our list to visit
Barcelona, Spain
very busy city

find your way around quick, it can be very frustrating trying to get down to the lobby, or your dining area...