Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sunshine Fun

Sail Date: July 07, 2013

I had a great time the cruise was marvelous and the excursions were superb.
The hospitality of the ships crew was amazing. The apprearance of the ship, and the food was awesome, however some of the entertainment was boring and not at all what I expected. I expected more adult entertainment , such as a club for the adults to go dancing at night. The Karoke bar was mostly country western. Several adults danced in the atrium after attending the shows or while waiting to attend the shows. I have always loved the shows and the dancers were great.
Children's Programs Adults only.

Breakfast on the Lido desk was AWESOME!

1 Comment