Sunshine Fun

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2013
Ship: Carnival Sunshine
I had a great time the cruise was marvelous and the excursions were superb.
The hospitality of the ships crew was amazing. The apprearance of the ship, and the food was awesome, however some of the entertainment was boring and not at all what I expected. I expected more adult entertainment , such as a club for the adults to go dancing at night. The Karoke bar was mostly country western. Several adults danced in the atrium after attending the shows or while waiting to attend the shows. I have always loved the shows and the dancers were great.

Adults only.

Breakfast on the Lido desk was AWESOME!