Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My boyfriend and I stayed in room 2212 and I don't recommend this room to anyone. The fridge does not work and it took a few phone calls to get someone to check it for nothing. they told me that they couldn't do anything about it. I had taken 2 bottles of wine with me and some food and I almost had to thro them away. I started calling them at 5pm and I didn't get the ice until 11pm, but just because I insisted. very poor communication. the music in the red carpet (night club) sucked. not too many options in the restaurant and the wait time too long.

broken fridge
long lines
awesome, worth every $
same food every day, waiting time too long, 1:30 to 2 hours to get out of there.