Terrible Ship

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Cairbbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Splendor

I am so beyond disappointed at this ship. My experience there was absolutly awful. Actually, awful is a compliment! The baby pool was opened only ONCE. And I was there for 8 days!!!! We kept asking the employees when they were going to open it and they said "it's under maintenance", or "tomorrow at 9". It never happened. They have nothing for a child under 2, no attractions or activities. The lines for food were soooo long. The food was gross. Cold, uncooked hot dogs. No variety, cold, bland and just disgusting. If you want to eat pizza, be prepared to eat CRACKERS WITH TOMATO SAUCE AND CHEESE. I am not exaggerating, they are that thin. The drink package is a SCAM. You pay approx $400 to be limited 15 drinks a day from 6am-6pm! Who drinks at 6am? Because if you do please check yourself into rehab, not a cruise. The service was very good. The employees were so nice I feel bad they have to work for such an inconsiderate company like Carnival. :(