Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Mate

Wedding Cruise!

Sail Date: January 04, 2014

My husband and I got married on this cruise so I might be a little biased, but it was one of my favorites! Weather was a little dodgy in Port Canaveral and Nassau but everything else was amazing. We cruised with around 50 people including our family, friends, and bridal party.

My parents gifted us an ocean view room for this cruise. It was beautiful!
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
If you're looking for a nice, clean, free beach, check out Junkanoo Beach. About a mile walk from the ship and has food/drink stands on shore. Great to relax!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island