group cruise /wedding group.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor
Honestly it was excellent! The only thing I had an issue with was my 22 person group I brought along for the ride lol I guess we all just have to learn the hard way that some people shouldn't cruise ! Haha!

We had an on board planner, she was awesomE! And they really took great care of us!

I love cruising! Thing I'm not super keen on is I paid for 9 people therefore I feel that I should have gotten the cruise points For them all. (I'd be platinum now if I could have )

such good food

I couldn't pull my child away from camp carnival for anything!