Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very nice cruise.

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

Grand Cayman was the best the stop.
Belize was fine but it was a long distance to anywhere you wanted to do an excursion. I spent four hours in transit for a two hour excursion. Belize City was kind of a dump.
Roatan was ok. The city was kind of a mess but I went a private island off of the harbor.
Cozumel - I did a dolphin swim. They didn't allow photography\, you had to buy their photos at a ridiculous price.
Overall a very good trip.

Pros: The staff was very friendly\, food was good. The ship was very well kept.

Cons: I did Cozumen/Grand Cayman/Roatan/Belize - these were kind of average Carib. Stops.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The ship was the cleanest I was ever on. People treated me very well.
Sit down dining and a buffet\, plus a couple of restaurants. Didn't eat a bad meal.
Very clean interior.
Treated me very well.
Good but not great. They just added a new song and dance troop. Was a bit off.