Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Splendid time on Splendor

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

If I get the opportunity I wouldn't mind going back on splendor this was my best cruise.

Pros: The food was awesome with a huge variety.

Cons: I didn't dislike anything.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The staff work very hard around the clock keeping the ship looking spotless. With glass elevators and staircases I never seen handprints or smudges. Thank you crew for keeping splendor looking splendid at all times.
I tried the steakhouse for the first time and it was the best I ever had. The staff was extremely professional and courteous. I ordered surf and turf and it was seasoned and cooked to perfection. When I cruise again I know I must go to the steakhouse again.
This was my first time getting a balcony room and I really enjoyed it. It was nice sitting out just before getting to a port.
The head chef in pinnacle from India came to meet us and make sure everything was up to par. The lady serving us the wine was very sweet and helped us pick the perfect wine since we were not use to picking wine but wanted to try some. Our waitress constantly checked on us to make sure we were ok as we'll as the hostess. I give them 5 stars.
Everywhere on the ship the staff greeted people and they were always so helpful. I loved my fire and ice manicure and pedicure from Natalie at cloud 9 spa.
No one can get bored on the ship. Their is something for everyone from bingo\, deck party\, casino\, spa\, scavenger hunt\, disco\, photo shoot\, etc.