3 Sister Cruise

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Splendor
I am a veteran cruiser with 3 different lines. Carnival has never let me down. As usual the staff and ship were exceptional.

The best food and staff.

Great but the main shows volume was very loud.overheard several cruisers mention it.

Totally friendly.

A little difficult finding the way around the ship. Seems as if it is a little chopped up but it was still ok.

Very clean. My first experience with sleeping in the top bunk. Towels draped over the rungs helped this 57 year old endure the climb.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Long wait for a wheel chair for my sister prior to departure.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!