Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

3 Sister Cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

I am a veteran cruiser with 3 different lines. Carnival has never let me down. As usual the staff and ship were exceptional.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Long wait for a wheel chair for my sister prior to departure.

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

A little difficult finding the way around the ship. Seems as if it is a little chopped up but it was still ok.
The best food and staff.
Very clean. My first experience with sleeping in the top bunk. Towels draped over the rungs helped this 57 year old endure the climb.
Totally friendly.
Great but the main shows volume was very loud.overheard several cruisers mention it.