Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What can I say this Cruise was HORABLE!!!

Sail Date: November 24, 2014

First night on the ship was not that bad we met our Room Stewart and he was really nice, after we unpacked and got everything settled we decided to head to the main dining room for dinner, Worst service ever!! These waiters never smiled and they just came up and took your order, never once in the week that we were on the ship did any of the waiters ask how we were doing they were all just so distant on top of that one of our waiters were so rude to us that we had to talk with the head person there to let them know how rude they were, I get better service at McDonalds!!

So after eating in the dining room for 3 days and dealing with really crappy food and horrible service I told my Fiancé that I was not going back to the dining room for dinner anymore and that I would rather take my chances out at the buffet line and to tell you the truth I thought there food was better.

Ok so besides the dining this ship looked like a daycare for teenagers, they were everywhere, I get it, I know that I’m going to find kids on the ship but this was like “The Lord of the Flies” at one point when we went up to our room there were like 6 – 8 teenagers in the corner of the ship by the stairs were saying rude stuff, on one account my Fiancé and I went to the captains dinner and one of the girls told my fiancé that she like her dress, I thought that was nice and then one of the “boys” approached us and asked if he could wear her dress, I said excuse me and I let them know that they needed to show some respect, so we had to go down to the main desk and have them get security to get them out, it was like Children of the Corn.

That was the last straw or was it?

They canceled out stop to Belize and it was so nice of them to refund out $14.00 for the port charge (Sarcasm if you did not get it) and then started to cancel all of our shows because of rough conditions but we were still able to go out on deck and watch a move on the big screen “With 1000 Kids” Ya we stayed in our room and watched CNN and got drunk. We did have one good night of dancing on Latin Night.

What can I say, I will NEVER go on Carnival ever again, please if you are thinking of booking with Carnival really think about it, if you are looking for a romantic getaway this is not it, but if you are looking for a ship over run with kids and fighting for food at the buffet line and really poor service than you will love the Carnival Splendor.

Do Not go to the main Dining Room for Dinner