Some people are spoiled and ungreatful.

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2012
Ship: Carnival Splendor

We went on this ship two times to the Mexican Rivera. First with my wife and the second time with my wife and kids and we are taking one in 2014. Now we are going to the caribbean on the same ship. We are so ready. I approched a young man on the ship and commented that ever one was so friendly and that is not what I was told. He told me in his country you must only greet how you are greeted. Wow that was an eye opener. I found the friendlier I was they were over friendly. It set the tone for my cruise's. Remember there are a lot of people on these ships, lots of food, things to do. Dont expect people or food or surroundings to make you happy You have to do that. If you are expecting that stay home.

I wish I could have had more time to eat more.

Saw a lot of smiles and laughing

Had a blast

12 and 14 year old had a great time.

Like granny waits on me hand and foot.

Was laid out well

Very nice

Be friendly and have fun with the staff they will return it back to you.

I liked the ship I was waited on.
Dirty