Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Some people are spoiled and ungreatful.

Sail Date: March 18, 2012

We went on this ship two times to the Mexican Rivera. First with my wife and the second time with my wife and kids and we are taking one in 2014. Now we are going to the caribbean on the same ship. We are so ready. I approched a young man on the ship and commented that ever one was so friendly and that is not what I was told. He told me in his country you must only greet how you are greeted. Wow that was an eye opener. I found the friendlier I was they were over friendly. It set the tone for my cruise's. Remember there are a lot of people on these ships, lots of food, things to do. Dont expect people or food or surroundings to make you happy You have to do that. If you are expecting that stay home.

Was laid out well
I wish I could have had more time to eat more.
Very nice
Like granny waits on me hand and foot.
Had a blast
12 and 14 year old had a great time.
Saw a lot of smiles and laughing
Great

Be friendly and have fun with the staff they will return it back to you.