Carnival 8 night Bahamas cruise

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

8 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 25, 2014
Ship: Carnival Splendor

My cruise was very nice as I expected.  I was very disappointed to find out that Carnival will not be in New York in 2015.  Since I live in New York  and go on two cruises every year I unfortunately will have to go with a different cruse company that leaves from New York all year long.  The shows on carnival were outstanding. The food in the main dining room was excellent  but the food in the buffet was poor with very limited choices. It was even difficult to get bread at lunch in the buffet. The refrigerator in the room was not working for the entire cruise. I mentioned it to the cabin steward and still nothing was done about it.

Except in the buffet

N/A

But the refrigerator did not work

Food in the buffet was not good