Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fabulous cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was decorated with Christmas decorations. The ship was clean, there was always someone sweeping or dusting something. The crew was well organized in knowing what to do, how to be helpful and always addressed myself, my husband and my son by name! The activites were plentiful with several choices per time slot so there was always something to do if you wanted. There was a great section for adults only so if you wanted a quiet child-free space it was there. Great ship!

Pros: Everything about the cruise was wonderful; the crew always addressed us by name, the cleanliness, activities, it was all great!

Cons: Nothing, it was all wonderful!

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The servers in the sit-down restaurants were amazing. They knew what we liked to eat and would bring us extras. They were great!
My 11 year old son had a horrible time in the camp Carnival. There weren't enough kids his age and he found the activites too babyish.