Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A relaxing cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

There were plenty of activities to do on the ship. I like the fact that hand sanitizer were everywhere.

Pros: the cloud 9 spa

Cons: the fact that the captain was inexperience to navigate through the waters to get to one of our ports

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

The staff always made sure that the ship is very clean.
Food was the same as every other carnival cruise lines that I went to. Wish they could change things a bit in every ship.
Like always the staff kept the rooms clean.
Very friendly.
The only reason why I rated it this way is because I've been to many carnival cruise lines. Nothing has changed as far as the entertainment.