A relaxing cruise

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Splendor
There were plenty of activities to do on the ship. I like the fact that hand sanitizer were everywhere.

Food was the same as every other carnival cruise lines that I went to. Wish they could change things a bit in every ship.

The only reason why I rated it this way is because I've been to many carnival cruise lines. Nothing has changed as far as the entertainment.

Very friendly.

The staff always made sure that the ship is very clean.

Like always the staff kept the rooms clean.

Pros: the cloud 9 spa

Cons: the fact that the captain was inexperience to navigate through the waters to get to one of our ports

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!