8 Splendid Days on Carnival Splendor

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Splendor

She's a beauty, the Splendor, and I had a wonderful time and good weather albeit Winter.

I especially enjoyed the entertainment and friendliness of the staff.  My only complaint

is that they allow smoking in The Cool Club when the band is performing and that was

disturbing.  Also, I mailed my postcards aboard and they were not sent out timely.

But, all-in-all, it was a great 8 days of fun and relaxation - ready to travel again on Splendor

anytime soon.

N/A

Beautiful, colorful and clean.