Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing first experience

Sail Date: January 12, 2014

As a grad student, the prices were perfect! So many people were open and willing to have a conversation, even with strangers! I met so many new people that I still have kept in touch with.  The entertainment staff is what put the trip over the top! They made my first cruise a memorable one! They remembered my name and always made sure everyone was having a great time! The cleaning staff also knew me by name and always left us a surprise in our room! Everyone on cruises rave about how much food you eat.  Yes, the food was great but you don't have to eat as much as others say.  The portions for dinner are smaller and I loved that because nothing goes to waste.  I even went to the spa and it was a relaxing start to my week.  I cannot wait for my next cruise but I am afraid it will not compare to how amazing my first one was!

Amazing!!!