Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A little disapointed

Sail Date: December 03, 2013

I picked this cruise thinking school was still in and there wouldn't be so many kids and I was disappointed because there were just to many kids. We couldn't use the whilrlpools the kids were in them unattended. We did go to the adult side and that to was just so over crowded. The spa was so overpriced...I couldn't believe there was a charge to use the hot tub in the spa. I booked a facial for the first day in port I got there 5 minutes before my appointment and I waited and waited and I asked reception she went in the back when she came out she said it will be a few minutes so I waited another 10 minutes and again I said my appointment was for 11:30 now it is 11:50 receptionist then said do I want to reschedule I said NO she went to the back again came out and said Tatianna is late that I should reschedule I said no to cancell and make sure I am not charged for any part of this facial by this time it was 12:05 and I was angry because I was told if I cancelled there was a $50.00 charge BUT no compansion when the staff didn't show up and wasted my time.

The shows were ok, one show was great Marcus Anthony he was fabulas.

The food was good. The cabin stewart was very good and so was the dining crew.

NO I don't think I will travel Carnival again.

Theresa cabin #6250