Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Too bad experience

Sail Date: March 23, 2013

It's my third cruise |first with Carnival| and looks worst.
Very bad food, almost no vegetables, long-long lines in buffet, long time to wait in restaurants. Ship was overcrowded. I got my stomach pain in first day after breakfast, in surprise: I am healthy and never suffer. However room service was good. But I didn't expect to get a Pullman bed, installed on ceiling: I am not a teenager an is a family man. I am tired of extremely vulgar show-director 'Whoo Whoo'... Also I was disappointed to find as a casino dealers cheated in Black Jack "Fun 21" tables -- they removed plaques with described rules. Many people lost thousands and thousand of dollars in confusion. I don't recommend that ship and company.