Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderful but be careful who you take...

Sail Date: October 07, 2012

The ship was wonderful, the only thing that carnival should do differently in my opinion is allow each person to list their own credit card for a sign and sail card. I went with a friend who is kind of stingy, and we used his card for our room \"sign and sail\" card, and I didn't feel comfortable using the card because it was on his credit card. Be careful who you take...don't take someone who wants to sit in the room and watch tv and/or someone who is too stingy to pay for drinks at the bar. My bad.

Pros: balcony in our own room

Cons: requirement to have only one sign and sail card per room

Recommends Carnival Splendor? No.

The ship was spotless and beautiful
The food was good\, not exceptional.
Loved our little stateroom and would never go on a cruise without a balcony.
Absolutely the best people working on the ship.
Lots of things to do