Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Mexico

Mexican Riviera Cruise

Sail Date: September 16, 2012

Everything for the ship was fine, though every time I ate on the Lido deck buffet, I had to clear the table to sit down. This happened more that 5 times during the cruise. Most of the tables were not cleared and people were wandering around trying to find a clean table to sit at. I also found that the automatic gratuties were added at the end of the cruise which amounted to $161 for two travelers. I disputed the amount and they took off half of the \"tips\". I only really interacted with my room attendant so I feel she was worth the tip.

Pros: Destiantions

Cons: wait staff in the Lido deck food courts

Recommends Carnival Splendor? Yes!

I thought the food was average quality compared to other ships and cruise lines I've been on.
There were not shows every night and they had a couple of comedians to fill in the other times.